How to claim land
- Wooden shovel
This video shows how to create and resize claims using the shovel. Depending on circumstances, you might find this an easier way to manage claims than using commands:
Listing and Deleting claims
- /listclaims - Lists all your claims and the amount of claim blocks available to you.
- /abandonclaim - Abandons the claim you’re standing in.
- /abandonallclaims - Abandons all claims you own.
Giving claim trust to other players
playerpermission to build, destroy, etc, and everything in /accesstrust and /containertrust
playerpermission to use doors, levers, buttons, fence gates, etc.
playerpermission to open chests and other containers, and perform farming tasks, such as milking cows, killing and breeding animals, destroying and planting crops, etc, and everything in /accesstrust
playerpermission to /trust and /untrust other players.
You can use
publicin place of
playerto give that trust to all players. Generally useful for /accesstrust to allow others to open doors and push buttons, but preventing them from killing animals or breaking blocks.
Managing the claim trust list
- /trustlist - Lists players you’ve trusted to the claim you’re standing in.
player- Removes player from your trust list inside the claim. To remove the player from all of your claims, stand outside the claim when executing the command.
- /untrust all - Removes everyone from your trust list for that claim.